Riffa is the second biggest city in Bahrain, and comprehensively partitioned into West Riffa and East Riffa. These two are the biggest in the Southern Governorate. Riffa is one of the mainstream traveler goals in Bahrain. The East Riffa offers a few attractions to guests including the Riffa Fort (Sheik Salman Bin Ahmad Al Fateh Fort), aside from various shopping centers to look over. The two fundamental shopping avenues here are the Riffa Bazaar and the Bukuwara Street in the Royal Golf Club. The Riffa Views created by Arcapita, is one of the huge private and business focuses in East Riffa.
The East Riffa has a bigger number of shops and markets than West Riffa. Middle Easterner and Jewelry ensembles and aromas accessible here are very mainstream. The region likewise has not many Souqs, with Persian Carpets, Arabian fragrance and Arabian oil being sold here. Riffa is likewise a decent spot to buy gold, much the same as in Manama or different territories in Bahrain, and gold is accessible at great deal.
There is an enormous shopping center in Riffa, the Riffa Shopping Mall, wherein one gets the chance to investigate every single marked thing including shoes, glasses, articles of clothing, and an assortment of different merchandise.
Notwithstanding, West Riffa is all the more a private territory, and dominant part of administering family, including pastors and business speculators possess this zone. The acclaimed Clock Tower of Riffa is situated at West Riffa. Every significant game occasions are held in West Riffa. You can likewise invest significant energy to visit the habitations of the King of Bahrain, H.H. Hamad canister Isa Al-Khalifa, and the Prime Minister, Sheik Khalifa receptacle Salman Al Khalifa.
Riffa Fort in Bahrain is completely restored Riffa Fort was built in 1812 by Sheikh Salman Bin Ahmad Al Fatih, the 19th-century ruler of Bahrain. A classic piece of Bahraini fortification, it now boasts a small museum with raised walkways leading through a series of interactive spaces that really enhance the visitor experience. A late-afternoon visit is particularly atmospheric, especially if it is finished off on the cafe's outdoor glass terrace overlooking the Hunayniyah Valley, just as the call to prayer engulfs it. If you have the time, pop into the fort's mosque near the northern corner. This is usually left open outside of prayer times and was once part of the original complex, as alluded to by the restored architectural style. Riffa Fort is in the east of Riffa and is well signposted.
ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System Manual:
Operation – Operational planning and control
Quality planning is required before new products are created or new processes implemented. <COMPANY NAME> has determined the planning process for realization of product and service:
- Determine the Quality Objectives and requirements of the product.
- Establish processes and documentation and provide resources and facilities specific to realization of the product and service.
- Establish processes for monitoring, inspection, verification and validation of the product. Establish and document the criteria for acceptability of the product and service to the customers.
- Maintain necessary documented information to provide evidence of conformity to processes. Maintain necessary documented information to provide evidence that the resulting product meets customer requirements.
Determination of Requirements for products and services
<COMPANY NAME> has implemented effective arrangements for communicating with the customer through different media such as telephone, website, email &courier. Customer communication includes communication related to product or general enquiry, product information, contracts, amendment, customer feedback and complaints.
Determination of Requirements related to products and services
<COMPANY NAME> has implemented systems to determine and record customer requirements including
- Product requirements specified by the customer, including the requirements for availability, delivery and support.
- Product requirements not specified by the customer but necessary for intended use or meeting the specification.
- Obligations related to product, including statutory, regulatory and any other requirements.
Reference: Customer Enquiry Register
Review of requirements related to products and services
- The Business Development department reviews the requirements of the Customer related to the product.
- This review is done after receiving an order. The review would cover all Technical and Commercial aspects.
- In case of change in product requirements, the organization ensures that relevant documented information is amended and relevant personnel informed.
Reference: Contract Review
Design and development of products and services
<COMPANY NAME> will establish, implement and maintain a design and development process where the detailed requirements of the organization’s products and services are not already established or not defined by the customer or by other interested parties, such that they are adequate for subsequent production or service provision.
Design and development planning
The design and development procedure outlines the process for controlling the design and development process. The Project Team plans design and development according to this procedure.
The design plan includes:
- Project management plan
- Design and development stages
- Required design reviews
- Verification and validation methods appropriate to each design and development stage
- Responsibilities and authorities for design and development
- Identification of the technical interfaces required for the project
- Updating of the design plan as the project progresses
Design and Development Inputs
Inputs relating to product requirements are determined and documented according to the Design and Development procedure .All inputs are reviewed for adequacy and completeness, and to resolve any ambiguous inputs.
- Functional and performance requirements
- Applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Where applicable, information derived from previous similar projects
- Other requirements essential for design and development
Design and Development Controls
Design verification is planned and performed to ensure that the design and development outputs have satisfied the design and development input requirements. Evidence of the results of the verification and any necessary actions are maintained according to the Design and Development procedure
Design and development validation is performed according to the design plan to ensure that the resulting product is capable of fulfilling the requirements for the specified or known intended use or application. Validation is completed prior to delivery whenever practicable. Evidence of the validation activities are maintained according to the design and development procedure.
Design and Development Outputs
Outputs of design and development are documented according to the Design and Development Procedure they are documented in a format that enables verification against the inputs, and are approved prior to release.
Design and Development Changes
The design and development procedure defines a process for identifying, recording, verifying, validating and approving design changes. The review of design and development changes includes an evaluation of the effect of the changes on constituent parts and delivered product. Evidences are maintained to show the results of the review and any necessary actions identified during the review.