Vane pumps are widely used in ports, ships, rubber and plastics, die casting, engineering, metallurgy, coal, petroleum and other industries.
Fault 1: Vane pump cannot suck oil
1. The pump is rotating in the wrong direction.
2. Missing transmission key
3. There are blades stuck in the rotor slot.
4. Serious air intake in oil suction pipe: if sealing ring is missing and the pipe is not welded properly, there is a weld.
5. The oil temperature is too low or the oil viscosity is too high
6. The oil suction filter is seriously blocked
7. The end surface (A or B surface) of the oil distribution plate is worn and pulled with deep grooves, and the oil pressure and suction chambers are connected in series.
8. improper adjustment of the flow adjusting screw 10 causes the rotor and stator to be at the position of minimum eccentricity (e≌0)
Fault 2: Insufficient oil delivery and pressure cannot be raised
1. The pump speed is too low
2. The clearance between the oil distribution plate and the rotor end face C or D is too large and the internal leakage is too large.
3. The internal surfaces of blades and stators are worn and strained
4. Blockage of oil suction filter
5. The liquid level in the oil tank is too low.
6. The oil distribution plate was incorrectly installed and turned 90 degrees.
7. Variable vane pump control piston and feedback piston stuck in the rotor
If you have any questions about vane pump, please contact us. Please click here: https://www.vanepumpfactory.com/